Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Shopping Cart Cover

I hate grocery carts. They are just so gross. There have been studies done that have found diseases and fecal matter (sorry to gross you out) on them. I wish I didn't have to use them, but I do. So here's something that works for me:
No, not a grumpy baby! A shopping cart cover! If I do it right, I don't even have to touch the cart at all! Plus it's a nice comfy place for a child to sit. There was one time when I forgot my cover and a couple days later, I came down with a cold. Coincidence? Maybe. But I'll never forget it again!
It's so simple to clean. Just toss it in the washer and dryer! This is the one I got at Target.
So a shopping cart cover works for me! For more tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer!

2 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

I have one for Kaelyn too, and never go without it! Shopping carts and Restaurant high chairs are just gross!

Kerr Family said...

I guess I submit my kids to germs. I don't really think about covers. It's a great idea though.