Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some Sweet Deals

I love to clearance shop and look for a great deal, so I just thought I would share a couple of good deals I got this past week.
One of the items I can almost never find on clearance is pajamas so I was very surprised to find the following items on the clearance rack at Target:

I got a set of 2 pajamas for $10.48 (so $5.24 each!)
And these Dora pajamas I got for $3.24! Yes, for both the top and the bottom!

If you're not a fan of clearance shopping, you might give it a try! You never know what awesome deals you may find!

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Wow, thanks for letting me know. I'll have to go check it out. Although...I think you may have already told me this...so thanks for the reminder!

Jennefer said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those great deals at Target! The clearance rack is my most favorite....it's where I go first! You got some great deals....thanks for sharing!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

This is momoflukas (brandi) from Cafemom I saw your blog on your page and thought I would look. I am a HUGE clearance shopper as well. I shop mostly at Gap and Old Navy, gymboree and I hardly ever spend more then six dollars a pair for jammies. Old Navy even has them for as low as three dollars sometimes. Also gymboree has a lower end store like Gaps Old Navy called Crazy 8. It is only online except in California but it is crazy8.com and it is SO cheap.