Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recipe Thursday

Crustless Bacon and Cheese Quiche
1 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped tomatoes
12 slices bacon
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
12 eggs
1/3 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 325◦. Reserve 2 tbsp. each onions and tomatoes; set aside. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Reserve 1 tbsp. of the bacon drippings in the skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Chop bacon. Add to mushrooms along with onions and tomatoes. Mix well. Beat eggs and sour cream with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with bacon mixture and cheese. Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with reserved onions and tomatoes. Let stand 5 minutes.


**This last time I made it, I didn't have bacon so I used sausage instead and I still really liked it**


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So.....when we coming for dinner? All of your food looks so so good.