Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Late Valentine's Day
My hubby and I had a late Valentine's Day celebration. We had a day at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa! It was so nice! We relaxed in the spas and warm pools, got a nice massage, soaked in the mineral bath and had a nice mud mask! It was so nice to have a day to relax and be with each other. Big thanks to Chris's mom and dad who watched Peyton for us all day!!




Also, while we were there, they were filming something for the TV show Hell's Kitchen! They said if we entered the mud baths, we would be saying it's ok if they filmed us and we went on TV! So if you watch that show, look out for us! Here are the vans we saw parked outside.
Happy Late Valentine's Day, babe! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! How was the mud bath? Seems a little nasty to me...but maybe it was fun too? How fun to be on tv...although, I wonder what Hell's Kitchen and mud bath have to do with each other???? Looks like you had a great Valentines day....even if it was belated.
How cool! I'm jealous! Paul is not really into that stuff, but I sure am. I don't really get the point of a mud bath, but I'd like one anyway. :)
Ooh la la! Looks like fun! How nice to spend a day of pampering with your hubby. You still look so beautiful even with a face full of mud. :)
Post a Comment