Monday, February 23, 2009

Peyton's walking!

Peyton has been able to take several steps, but I didn't want to call it walking yet. Well. starting on Saturday, she has been walking all over the place! She used to only walk if she was walking specifically to someone, but for some reason, it was just like a light switch and now she walks everywhere!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute! I love how she puts her hands in the air. She is going to wear you out now! ;)

Kerr Family said...

It was crazy to see her walking on Sunday. Mylie has started taking steps. She took 5 on Saturday. It's like they just woke up saying, "I'm going to walk today". Mylie isn't walking around like Peyton yet but she's doing it more and more...unless she really wants to get somewhere fast...then she'll crawl. So exciting!!! but also sad. They are growing up too fast :(

Adri said...

How exciting! You will have to tell me how it goes - everyone tells me I'm supposed to fear when Chandler starts crawling and walking, but so far being able to crawl has made him easier because he's more self-reliant. Petyon is a cutie!

Jennefer said...

It is so exciting when the walking starts! She is so darling! It is amazing how something just clicks and they are able to do something that they didn't do yesterday! I am loving her in those pearls too! Thanks for sharing!