Peyton was having so much fun listening to my iPod the other day. I tried to get it on video because she was dancing and everything, but I couldn't capture it. The funniest part was when she would pull one earphone out, she would quickly turn her head the opposite way, as if to see where that noise was coming from. At least I know she has good taste in music!
4 comments:
Would have liked to see her dancing. Kids never cooperate when you want them too. Cute pictures though!
that's cute! I sometimes stick an earbud in Chandler's ear and he gets the most confused look on his face.
Super cute! My kids grab my ipod and tell me they want to watch Jack Jack. I have that little Jack Jack Attack movie on there.
she looks like she's trying to be grown up! So adorable!
Post a Comment