Alright, I suck at his blogging thing! I just feel I have nothing to write about and nothing to say! But I did just take the cutest picture of Peyton...here it is:
Say it with me now: Awwww! =D
She is growing up so fast! She'll be 2 months on Monday! Time is just flying! She is so much fun too! She smiles and talks and is just a happy baby!
Oh I'm saying it w/ you alright.....AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! she's so adorable and I am super excited to see her tomorrow! I feel like I don't have much to say on my blog either but I justtell random stories about the events of the day. Or you could put some quotes you like or a new recipe you liked, stories, etc...... Just trying to help! Fill it w/ pics of you and your beautiful Peyton! YESS!!
4 comments:
awwww! amanda that is an excellent picture. she's absolutely beautiful (but i knew she would be, just like her mama!)
is chris ever going to come and put up that shower door??
she's perfect, love!
Oh I'm saying it w/ you alright.....AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! she's so adorable and I am super excited to see her tomorrow! I feel like I don't have much to say on my blog either but I justtell random stories about the events of the day. Or you could put some quotes you like or a new recipe you liked, stories, etc...... Just trying to help! Fill it w/ pics of you and your beautiful Peyton! YESS!!
Too too cute! smiling babies are the cutest! :)
Post a Comment