"You know, you have to be more careful with daddy's money. I mean, I gave you my credit card and you spent $1,500 on a prom dress! That is way too much money! And then you bought a $300 pair of shoes? I mean, how can you spend so much on shoes? And that was after you ran your mustang into the neighbors fence. Now I have to pay to get the mustang fixed and for the neighbor's fence. Do you know how much my deductible is? $500!"
Haha and he didn't sound angry or anything while he was saying it, but it was so cute and so funny I was practically rolling on the floor. She just has him wrapped around her finger very tightly and I can tell she will be spoiled. 
2 comments:
I LOVE the things dad's say to the baby! How sweet! Chris always was a very fun guy, I remember when he was just a freshman in HS- at lunch time he used to ask "Why do girl say they like me? Are they retarded or something?" LOL- or "Wanna be my boyfriend?" LOL- Oh how he has grown! very awesome
LOL!! Oh my gosh! That's just way too cute!
Post a Comment