Saturday, December 8, 2007

Now presenting...Peyton Brooke!

Happy, smiley Peyton


Proud parents Thankgiving 2007
Christmas picture 2007
So Peyton Brooke is here! And I am waaay late in announcing it! : / She arrived on November 14, 2007 at 10:10pm. She weighed 9 lbs. and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is now 3 1/2 weeks and she is the greatest baby in the world! Seriously, she is soooo good. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. She is absolutely beautiful and we are so happy!

3 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

i've been meaning to email you back when you sent me the announcement, but life gets busy (as you well know now!!!)

so ... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

i know it's late, but she's absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Jodi Jean said...

ooooh and i just noticed i'm your #1 blog on your sidebar, awww that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. kinda like being the #1 on myspace or something (although to my knowledge i am not!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Girl! Congrats again on your beautiful baby! This is Emmy "MakeUp Lady" Lawson:) Can I post your blog on my own? Love ya!

Emmy