So a funny thing happened the other day. Peyton has just woken up and I changed her diaper and had her in my lap on my bed and I was talking to her. (She is so fun and talkative in the morning, the complete opposite of me, but I'm getting better). So I'm talking to Peyton when I hear my husband unlocking the front door and coming in. I was surprised because he had just left about 2 hours ago. So going to tease him, I deepened my voice and said, "Hey, who that stranger in my house?" I then looked down at Peyton and she had a frowny face and then just burst into tears!!! I couldn't believe it but I think I must have scared her! I didn't mean to and I felt so bad, but at the same time, how funny! I don't want to test my theory though, so I won't try it again. 
And for some background on this picture. It was actually taken last week. She's not really sitting in her own, the Bumbo is doing all the work and she is little enough where the back of it goes up to her neck and holds her head up. Funny thing is, I put her in it yesterday and she has grown taller so it doesn't support her neck anymore! Ah, she's getting so big already!
2 comments:
LOL! That totally happened to me with Brock- I always do this deep voice when I call my sister Sarah- and say "Saaaaaaaaaarrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhh" as long and deep as I can, and it totally made Brock cry. That's so funny. Babies are the best!
She'll be sitting soon- Brock sat up on his own at 19 weeks ... then pictures get really fun!!!
aidan used to jump and get scared at EVERYTHING, loud noises were the worst, and he absolutely hated it when people clapped or sneezed.
but ... as parents its hillarious. we get so much joy out of the stupidest things.
Post a Comment