Saturday, January 26, 2008

Big, Scary Daddy

First of all, this was Peyton and Daddy on Monday night: http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g300/a_horvath/?action=view&current=MVI_0064.flv

Then starting on Tuesday, everytime Chris would talk to Peyton, look at her or even when she would just hear his voice...she would cry and scream hysterically (sp?)!! Like not a normal cry, not just a little cry, it was nuts! It would take me awhile to calm her down and this went one for 3 days!! I was getting so frustrated! So Thursday night I was so done. I was getting upset with all of her crying and I couldn't even pass her off for a little bit because that would just make it worse! So I called my mom and asked her if she had ever had anything like that happen to her. She had no idea so I finally got her to sleep for the night and then I just kneeled down and prayed soooo hard that I would know what to do! I mean, Chris was getting really upset over it too. How would you feel if your kid was screaming everytime he/she saw you?? I felt so horrible so I was just praying that she would get over this phase and if it was something else, that I would be able to figure it out. Well, it worked! Starting first thing Friday morning, and ever since then, she has been perfectly fine with Chris!! So I'm not sure what it was, but it was really weird and scary! haha of course she still cries sometimes with him, like in this picture:

No comments: