Saturday, January 26, 2008

My 21st Birthday

So last Friday 1/18/2008 was my 21st birthday!! Now for most people, this is an exciting age because they can now legally drink alcohol and gamble! Unfortunately, I don't do either of those so turning 21 is just adding another wrinkle to my face (LoL, joking!) So when I woke up that morning (thanks to a certain wonderful crying baby) I went to go change Peyton in her room. Well when I stepped out my bedroom door, I saw a trail of these on the floor:
I followed the kiss trail to the living room where lo and behold this was sitting in my living room:

The sweetest and most wonderful treadmill I have ever laid my eyes on!! I have been wanting one forever! On top of the treadmill was a card and this:
Awww! Chris told me in the card that he still kissed the ground I walked on! What a sweetie and what a totally awesome surprise! I had nooo clue! I called him to say thank you but he didn't pick up and his voicemail came on and it was him singing happy birthday to me!!! He even came home early from work and we went out to dinner and had a wonderful day! I am so grateful for the hardworking, kind, sweet and loving man he is. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to share my life with and to be the father of our children.

4 comments:

Kurt+Amy said...

What a cute hubby you have! And NICE treadmill!

Jodi Jean said...

wow i'm jealous!! thats awesome, i'm glad he's so thoughtful and sweet!

Anonymous said...

woooo! I'll bring cookies over and we can totally negate the effects of the treadmill!!

Rebecca said...

that's the cutest thing, ever!