Wednesday, February 9, 2011

While Peyton does this:
Damon does a whole lot of this:

I love Peyton's dance class. It's so cute to watch the little girl's do their version of what the teacher is trying to teach them. I also love Peyton's teacher. She is so cute and patient. They do a lot of group things, but she also takes the time to help them individually with at least one skill at every class. Awesome.

Warning: this video is somewhat long (over 2 minutes). I mostly post it for the sake of family who lives far away (feel free to skip).



I cut this video short because you couldn't see Peyton very much once she got away from the mirror:



I will take video of some of the group things they do next week.



Today, I got to go shopping with my niece and sister-in-law. My niece is having an 80's themed 16th birthday party and was looking for her outfit. She found some super rad stuff! Also, apparently Anchor Blue is going out of business (SAD! I have gotten some way cute things from there) and so she found a slammin' deal on some skinny jeans (I mean that in both ways since my darling niece is a size ZERO! the little punk ;) ). While she tried them on, I entertained the kids.

Peyton is showing you the my little pony toy she got in her happy meal today.


Funny story: so now that Damon sits up, he is much happier in the stroller if he can be sitting up rather than laying down. The only problem is that he reaches forward and snags his sister's hair constantly. Poor girl. She is always trying to sit forward to avoid it. Pesky little bother...oops, I mean brother.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Laurel said...

When Matthew started to kick Natalie in the double stroller we switched their places. Now he sits in the front and she sits in the back. Everyone likes the arrangement b/c Matthew can see better and Natalie no longer gets kicked.

Kerr Family said...

We did the same thing as Laurel. When Kora started doing that to Hunter we switched places...then Mylie was born and she really keeps to herself so she's in the back and Kora is in the front. It works nicely. I love the dance class. I didn't watch all of the first video but so fun. It's good for the kids to have something fun to do.

Kristen said...

P looks so cute in her dance outfit!