Friday, February 18, 2011

We have been busy in the Horvath household, but it's been mostly a good busy. My calling (Relief Society Meeting Coordinator) has been the most of it, but also trying to do better at spending more time with these kiddos!

On Valentine's Day, Peyton decorated cookies with a cookie kit that her Grandma Horvath bought for her


Peyton also found her bunny ears and thought Damon needed to try them on.

Did I mention this guy is now 7 months?? Crazy!! As much as I love him, he is a HANDFUL. I compare him to Peyton who was a super easy baby, and compared to her, he is hard! But I'm trying my best to learn patience and deal with it. He is "baby talking" more now, with the "dada, baba, mama" noises, it's so cute. He sits up pretty well on his own, but still tips over after awhile. He doesn't like to be on his stomach, yet he always rolls onto it. He loves mommy to hold him and hasn't been the greatest sleeper lately! He also loves to play patty-cake and his big sister can always make him laugh. We love our little guy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney Davey said...

Congrats on your new calling! I am the meeting coordinator for my ward too so I understand how time consuming it is.

Kerr Family said...

Sounds like a very fun calling. What a fun kit. I'll have to keep an eye out for that valentine cookie decorating kit next year. I can't believe Damon is 7 months...wow, time goes so fast.