Thursday, February 3, 2011

So, sorry I have been MIA. I have had this weird cold that keeps coming and going, like I feel fine one day, then sick the next. Really weird. On Tuesday, Peyton started her first dance class! It is a tap/ballet combo and she LOVED it! I will take pictures and maybe a video next week, but I just wanted to watch her and enjoy it this week. Here are some pictures before we went to the class:





Damon has a weird obsession with my cell phone. When he wakes up from his afternoon nap, he is usually kinda cranky, but as soon as I give him my cell phone to hold, BAM, instant happiness. So yesterday after I thought he was fine, I took it away...and all heck ensued.
The beginning of a meltdown, throwing himself back
Total meltdown

Yesterday, Peyton was playing in the bottom part of Damon's high chair and somehow fell forward and bonked her chin on the floor... ouch!
Today so far, we had "school" time, learning about the letter A and a. Afterwards, we made Andes Mint Brownies, yum! She is such a good little helper!




They're cooling now, but I can't wait to try them!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

You are such a good mommy! Learn A then make an A dessert. I love the ballet outfit. Damon is absolutely adorable.