Happy Father's Day to my husband who has been a father for 1 year, 7 months and 1 week today! I am so grateful for the father that he is and for how much he loves our Peyton. I love you, Christopher!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day
"Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a dad." -Anne Geddes
Happy Father's Day to my husband who has been a father for 1 year, 7 months and 1 week today! I am so grateful for the father that he is and for how much he loves our Peyton. I love you, Christopher!

And Happy Father's Day to my dad, who is the best example of a father I could have ever had. Thanks for always loving me and always pushing me to do my best. I am grateful for your example and am so happy Peyton has you for a grandpa. Love you, dad!
Happy Father's Day to my husband who has been a father for 1 year, 7 months and 1 week today! I am so grateful for the father that he is and for how much he loves our Peyton. I love you, Christopher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Father's Day! Sweet post!
awww! you are so cute!!
Amanda,
Thank you for your nice words, but you are your own person. I am the one who is proud to have you as my daughter.
Post a Comment