The bad thing about moving into a new house? Lots of space to clean!
The good thing about moving into a new house? New furniture!
The bad thing about moving into a new house? More furniture to keep clean!
The good thing about moving into a new house? You get to make it your own!
The bad thing about moving into a new house? You have to clean everything you make your own!
The good thing about moving into a new house? Lots of places for kids to explore!
The bad thing about moving into a new house? Cleaning all the places they explore.
I think you get my point...there's a lot of cleaning to do! Peyton loves to roam around and create a trail wherever she goes. One of her favorite places is still the tupperware cupboard I have, but that is the one cupboard I am ok with her getting into, so I guess it all works out.
1 comment:
I'll take having to clean my own house any day! Wish it were now. Someday!!! Enjoy.
Post a Comment