
I probably don't have to explain why free stuff works for me, so I'll just get on with it.
If you have a favorite place to eat (or shop), you can usually go to their website and create an account. Most of the time, you'll get coupons for free stuff, e-mails with promos, and a lot of times, on your birthday you will get free food!! A few examples:
Coldstone (free small with 1 mix-in)
Dairy Queen (free blizzard)
Baskin Robbins (free scoop)
Islands (free slice of Kona Pie or Chocolate Lava)
Disneyland (free admission on the day of your birthday!!)
Wal-Mart (free samples, changes from time to time)
Disneyland (free admission on the day of your birthday!!)
Wal-Mart (free samples, changes from time to time)
So free stuff works for me! For more tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer!
4 comments:
I LOVE free stuff. Kelly actually makes fun of me because I almost always have coupons. Why pay full price when you can use a coupon and save your money? Makes perfect sense to me.
Does Disney really give free admission on your birthday? We were planning a trip for my daughter's birthday month, now I'm thinking we should plan one of the days at Disney to be on her actually birthday -- one less ticket to buy!
I am pretty sure Applebee's, Red Robin, and Texas Roadhouse all have these "clubs" available too. If they don't have them for adults alot of places will have them for kids!
Hey Manda...
I know you have told me about Wal-Marts free samples before, but how do i get on that list again?
I am just getting in to coupons as I have discovered how much i can save!
Any helpful hints would be appreciated!
Post a Comment