Very nice if you ask me!
Inside:
Outside:
Daddy and Peyton:
Peyton with her "Blaze" the Dragon bobblehead
It was a really good game. The Reigns played the Utah Grizzlies. They were tied after 3 periods, 6 to 6, so they went into overtime but nobody scored! So then they had a shoot-out and Ontario won! 7 to 6. The game was good, but the best part were the fights. There were 2 really good ones. I even got onto the Jumbo-Tron a few times! (Yay, I'm famous!) Peyton was really good throughout the whole game.
We had something interesting happen when we got home. We were coming down the main street to our house when we saw lots and lots of police cars. We tried to turn onto our street but we weren't allowed to! We talked to the officer who said that apparently someone had tried to rob a house, and they were looking for him. So we had to drive around for about 30 minutes before they could catch him and we could go home!! Welcome to Ontario!!
Waiting to be able to go home:
1 comment:
You know, I saw the helicopter on Saturday when I took some trash out. If I had known I probably wouldn't have left my house until it was all resolved. I'm not that far from you.
Glad you guys had fun at the game.
Post a Comment