Mylie helps to unload the dirty dishes onto the floor. Maybe not help as I would like...like keep the dirty dishes in there but helps none the less. Like the pics on the dishwasher.
That is way too cute! She'll grow up to be such a good dish washers!
I can't believe how big she's getting!! What a cutie she is! That hockey game sounds like tons of fun!! I miss you girly!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mylie helps to unload the dirty dishes onto the floor. Maybe not help as I would like...like keep the dirty dishes in there but helps none the less. Like the pics on the dishwasher.
That is way too cute! She'll grow up to be such a good dish washers!
I can't believe how big she's getting!! What a cutie she is! That hockey game sounds like tons of fun!! I miss you girly!
Post a Comment