Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Mom's Plan-It Calendar

I got this planner from Staples and I absolutely love it. It has lots of space to write down appointments, a to-do list, a removeable grocery list and menu planner for each week and stickers! (And who doesn't love stickers??)

It helps to keep me organized and I just love that it's small enough to carry with me everywhere!! (And it's cute to boot!) I couldn'ty find it on staples.com, so here are the pictures of my personal calendar:




Being organized works for me! Check out Rocks in my Dryer for more tips!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea. Thank you! I need all the organizing help I can get. :)

Kerr Family said...

How big is it? I'm looking for something purse sized. I bought a small planner from Target. I love it. I do however like that the mom calendar you got has weekly menu options. I'll have to check it out next time I see you.

Gina said...

I have this and love it! There is actually a whole line of these products at Amazon. I never go anywhere without my planner!