This is a letter to inform you that I will no longer be selling Modbe. You can still order from my website through the end of January, but after that you will have to find another consultant. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
On the bright side, it means I am having a clearance sale! I need to get rid of all the inventory I have, so please see below for the available shirts and sizes. I have also included a sizing chart at the bottom to help you better estimate your size. If you live nearby, I would be happy to hand-deliver any items you would want. If you live out of state, I will ship it as cheaply as possible. I will be accepting only cash and check for these items. Please send me your orders quickly as it is first come first serve. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Thank you again for all of your support! Happy shopping!
Available inventory: $10 each
The following items are not in their bags, but were simply on display and have never been worn:
Size XS – red capseleeve
navy camisole
Size S – black camisole
Size M – white wide strap tank
Size L – brown capsleeve
Size XL – blue-grey little dipper
Size 1 – white camisole
Size 2 – gen-teal capsleeve
Available inventory: $10 each
The following items are still in their bags and have never been worn:
Size M – Just Black v-neck jersey
Plum Gorgeous v-neck jersey
Size L – Just Black v-neck jersey
Plum Gorgeous v-neck jersey
Well Red v-neck jersey
Sand Dollar v-neck jersey
Size XL – Sand dollar v-neck jersey
Just Black v-neck jersey
Size 1 – Just Black v-neck jersey
Well Red v-neck jersey
Size 2 – Just Black v-neck jersey
Dark Brown camisole
Available inventory: $8 each
The following items are Kidbe items that are not in bags, but were on display and never worn:
Size S – White camisole
Red capsleeve
Size M – Navy v-neck
Size XL – Sand capsleeve
Clearance items: $5 each plus tax and shipping
The following items are items that I can still order from Modbe at a $5 + shipping + tax:
Skirts:
Size M – Milk Chocolate Straight A Skirt
Beige Straight A Skirt
Plum Swing Skirt
Size L – Black Straight A Skirt
Milk Chocolate Straight A Skirt
Plum Swing Skirt
Size XL - Milk Chocolate Straight A Skirt
Plum Swing Skirt
Black Swing Skirt
Size 1 – Dark Chocolate Straight A Skirt
Size 2 – Black Swing Skirt
Tops:
Size 1 - Black ¾-sleeve
Beige kimono wrap
Brown little dipper
Purple little dipper
Size 2 – Black ¾-sleeve
Beige kimono wrap
Cranberry tied with a bow

No comments:
Post a Comment