Monday, December 22, 2008

My Little Artist

Peyton has discovered her inner artist. Chris bought a large piece of shower board to use as a white board for his YM planning meeting. We still have it and so I thought I would see what Peyton would do if I gave her the markers and the ok to scribble. Turns out she loved it! I still can't tell if she is going to be right or left handed, if you look at these first two pictures, she kept switching the marker into different hands.

Right hand....Left hand....Peyton's masterpiece!I kept telling her not to touch the tops of the markers...She was so sad I made her stop coloring because it was bedtime.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun! I have tons of art supplies in anticipation of the day Hailey becomes interested in them.

Kerr Family said...

Love her picture. Kids LOVE to color. Kora once got a hold of the crayons and colored a masterpiece on her bedroom wall...and dresser...and bed...and each slat on her window blinds. I was less than thrilled. She helped me clean up. Kids love coloring. I just have to leave crayons up high so that I can monitor coloring time. Love Peytons pictures.