Monday, December 15, 2008

13 months!

Peyton turned 13 months yesterday! This was the 1-year picture we had been waiting for from the portrait studio.

Cute, huh? As you can tell, she likes to put things in her mouth.

At 13 months, Peyton is:

-Giving hi-five's and fist bumps

-Crawling like a champ

-Pulling herself up to standing on anything she can, and sometimes only hanging on with 1 hand

-She does ball. more, and milk in sign language and waves

-She loves to sing and loves to be sung to

-The best baby in the world!!

4 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I love the picture. I really like that she's eating the O and the E. It shows a true baby...and not the fake baby that always takes the perfect smiling picture. LOVE IT! Although, love the smiley picture too.

The Horvath Crew said...

SOOO Cute! It's so fun to see the milestones. Adorable.

Kurt+Amy said...

That pic is adorable!

Kristi said...

I love that picture! Especially the chewing!