Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recipe Thursday

French Onion-Pork Chop Skillet
6 boneless pork chops, ½-inch thick
2 onions, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 pkg. (6 oz.) stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 minutes or until done, turning chops and stirring onions after 5 minutes. Remove chops. Cook and stir onions 5 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to skillet; top with onion mixture. Mix stuffing mix and 1 ½ cups hot water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.



2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

mmm, that looks good and i actually have all the ingredients on hand ... excellent!

Kerr Family said...

I think I made this from the Kraft kitchen Recipe collection. It was really good. I like that you add pictures of your recipes. You're so cool!