Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4 teeth!

Ok, I know you can't see them in this picture but Peyton has all 4 of her top front teeth poking through!! Poor baby, and I didn't even know she was teething! She is trying to get used to the feel of them and she keeps biting on her bottom lip, like she's making a "f" sound (as in fudge) and she's done it so much she's starting to get a little sore, or callus, there. I still can't imagine what she'll look like when they're all in, but I can't wait! Looks like she is getting more than just her 2 front teeth for Christmas!

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

4 teeth...wow. Yeah, can't see them in the pic. I guess I'll just have to wait till I see her in person. Wish Mylie got her 4 teeth...she has 3...and yeah, it looks weird, it actually looks funny like she's a hick baby.