Truth Tag
I was tagged by my friend Amy over at Handprints of the Heart , so here goes.
No Lying!!! Share
Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 3 people to be tagged.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A grilled cheese sandwich
2. Where was your profile picture taken? At Mojave Narrows
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? YES!
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? My kids
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 10:00pm. I usually stay up later but my husband was already in bed (he's been commuting really far and working long hours) so I just went to bed too
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Yes. Someday!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on FaceBook? Probably my in-laws. They are less than a mile from here.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Depends on the situation
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? MY FAVE!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I'm not sure. It's been a long time.
12. Who took your profile picture on fb? Jenolyn
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Peyton
14. Was yesterday better than today? YES! I went to exercise and got things accomplished at home. Today, I got thrown up on at Costco (story to come).
15. Can you live a day without TV? Heck yes!
16. Are you upset about anything? Just that Peyton is sick.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? DEFINITELY!
18. Are you a bad influence? I hope not!
19. Night out or night in? Definitely OUT!
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Diapers and wipes, lots of wipes
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Probably Angel, just after she had Emma!
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Did you try to catch it?" Referring to the barf haha
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty good! Just busy!
24. Do you hate anyone? No
25. If we were to look in your FaceBook inbox, what would we find? Probably a couple messages. I forget to delete them usually
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? FOR SURE! Unless caffeine counts...
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? My hubby (but he's crazy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment