Update
I just realized it's been almost a month since I've updated! Ever since Thanksgiving, things have been going non-stop. I've been super bad at picture taking, so that's another reason I don't blog as much. I feel guilty for not having anything to show! Here's Peyton eating spaghetti the messy way. She was getting frustrated trying to eat it normal so I said forget it and let her eat it her own way. 
This was a drumstick hat Peyton made at the library just before Thanksgiving time. I thought it was such a fun idea!
Damon loves his bouncy seat, but I guess he wanted to sleep more.
This is an interesting story. Peyton woke up this morning with a little runny nose so I thought she might have been getting a cold. She was acting fine so I went about my errands, going to Target and getting gas. When we got to Costco, Peyton told me she didn't want to go to another store. I told her this was the last one then we would go home. Well, after about 5 minutes of being in Costco (and putting several groceries in my cart already) Peyton started to freak out. She was crying and saying her tummy hurt and right then it hit me: Peyton was about to throw up and there was nothing I could do to stop it. And of course, she did. I didn't know what else to do so I tried to catch it in my hands. There was probably about 8 people standing near me who did absolutely nothing but look at me. So I finally spotted a worker walking by and yelled for him to get some paper towels. Thank goodness he was a nice guy. He told me not to worry about it, and that he would clean up the floor. I told him I just needed to leave and he offered to put all my groceries away. What a sweet guy, and I sure hope he gets blessings out of that!! So Peyton was bathed and put into jammies and on the couch with a bowl next to her. She kept insisting that she was not sick anymore (mostly because she was hungry and wanted to eat) but I told her we needed to wait awhile until she could eat and put a movie on for her. I went in the other room and when I heard her movie was over, I was waiting for her to yell for me to turn it off, put another one in, etc. but she didn't. So I went in there and this is how I found her:
Poor thing.
3 comments:
Absolutely awesome pic of her
Poor Peyton. I hate sick kids. Makes you so sad. Glad the Costco guy was so nice.
She is out! What a crazy day, I'm glad that guy was nice because I have had awful experiences of store workers acting like you don't exist when a crisis occurs, kindness is rare now a days.
Post a Comment