Thursday, December 16, 2010

Damon is 5 months old!

Yes, my little guy is 5 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.
He is such a wonderful baby, and even though he hasn't been as easy as Peyton was, he's still awesome. He sleeps through the night for the most part now, but will sometimes surprise me with a wake-up call still. He takes awesome naps usually and is happy unless he wants or needs something! He definitely loves to be held though, of course.

He can roll from his tummy to his back, and his back to his tummy and can even sit up by himself for very short periods of time. He drools a lot, and is still an excellent nurser. Peyton can always make him laugh and he LOVES to play with paper. He gets so excited he actually starts to shake!

Peyton: 3 years Damon: 5 months


And I just had to include these videos because they just make my heart happy.







Photobucket

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

my little Peyton loved those videos, especially the one of Damon

Kerr Family said...

I can't believe Damon is 5 months. Crazy! Great pictures. Peyton is a great swimmer! I can't imagine how much better she is in the water, lol. Cute!

Kurt+Amy said...

Aww they are too cute! I love how cute Peyton is with Damon. Her swimming on the floor is funny.