Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stats


The kiddos had doctor's appointment's today! They both were so good. Peyton had to get 1 shot and Damon had to get 3 (plus the one they drink). Peyton cried for about 30 seconds and Damon for about 10 seconds!! I was so afraid I'd be leaving the doctor's office with 2 screaming kids.

At 3 years old, Peyton is 3 feet 2.5 inches tall (she's grown 3 inches from last year) and 29 pounds (she's gained 0 pounds from last year!) She is in the 75th percentile for height, and the 25th for weight. We are in the middle of potty training her now, so hopefully she will be diaper-free soon!


At 4 months old, Damon is 2 feet 2.5 inches tall (only a foot shorter than his big sister!) and 16 pounds 4 ounces (3 pounds in 2 months). He is in the 95th percentile for height and the 75th for weight. Also, as soon as we got home from the doctor's, I put him down on the floor and he rolled from back to tummy!! Then proceeded to roll and roll across the floor!! All I can say is NOOOO! He needs to stay my baby longer and not be so mobile yet!! I tried to get a video, but of course, he was done rolling for the day apparently. So Instead, I got a video of him "talking".





I also got Peyton to sing some songs. She is so much fun!

Wheels on the bus:



4 Little Monkeys:





Photobucket

3 comments:

Kurt+Amy said...

I could sit here and gush over these pics and videos all day, they are so darn cute! ♥
(pssst...I tagged you over on my blog.)

Laurel said...

You've got it made now that you've got them entertaining each other! They can play together and you'll have time to do the dishes or read a book or something.

Kristen said...

they are so cute! and brave! the did the dr appt so well!