Monday, July 20, 2009

Book Review Monday - Week 22

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling


My rating: 5 stars

My review: To me, this is where the books start to get a little dark. As much as I love the books, I think they are a little dark for the recommended reading ages of 9-12. Or maybe I'm just old-fashioned. Is death and evil the new happily ever after?



Photobucket

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Well, kids are certainly more jaded than they used to be. I agree with you...not for that recommended age group. Still a good book though.

Kurt+Amy said...

I do agree the movies are getting darker and darker. I won't let my kids watch the Order of the Phoenix and they definitely won't be watching the new one either!

Anonymous said...

I agree that the later books get a little mature, but they are my favorites. Not like Chandler is reading them so it's fine with me. :)