Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Jewelry Organizer


I have had my jewelry in this small drawer for a long time, and it's gotten really annoying because things get tangled up and I can't find stuff. So I was at Bed Bath and Beyond and I saw an over the door thing with hooks on it. *Ding* Lightbulb went off overmy head and I thought it would be a good idea to use it to hangup my jewelry. It was only $3.99 and here is what it looks like:
WFMW has been moved! So for more tips, check out
We Are THAT Family!

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

This is a really good idea. Unfortunately I already have stuff hanging on all of my doors. So, I think I need one I can attach to my wall. When I went to JC Penny around Christmas time they had this gigantic picture frame that had like a collage style pictures and it was a box. When you opened it up it had hooks and spaces for your jewelry. It was $100 but at Christmas time and sales it was $40. I'm still regretting not getting it. So, instead I'll have to use your idea :) It really is a good idea!

Wani said...

Genius!! I love it!!

Jessica said...

Great idea. I have a friend who has used an over to door shoe organizer. But I think things would still get tangled. Great idea!