2 cups flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 tsp. vanilla
1 large egg, slightly beaten
1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 tbsp. milk
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Preheat oven to 375 and spray muffin tins. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Cute margarine or butter into dry mix. Make a well in dry ingredients and add vanilla, egg and milk; stir just until liquid is absorbed. Rinse and drain blueberries. Fold into mixture. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 25-30 minutes for large muffins and about 15 minutes for regular sized. Makes about 6 large or 12 regular-sized muffins.
**Extra: sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on top right when they come out of the oven. So yummy!
1 comment:
I have NEVER made homemade muffins. I'm a packet type of gal....although, these look easy enough I just may try them. Thanks!
Post a Comment