Waiting outside
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Medieval Times!
On Saturday night, we went to Medieval Times! Chris had gone when he was younger, but couldn't remember it very well, so we went as our little family! It was actually pretty fun! The food was really yummy, and the show was great. Peyton did so well! She was clapping and yelling for our knight! We sat in the yellow section, so we were cheering for the yellow knight! Unfortunately, he didn't win (boo red knight!) It was one of those things that you do pretty much once in your life and then there's no need to go back, so I'm glad we did it and we had fun.
Waiting outside
Sporting the yellow crown
I laughed when I saw this picture later. We were going to take the picture "myspace" style where Chris holds out the camera and gets all of us in, but the lady next to us offered to take it. I didn't notice until we got home that Peyton's crown was covering Chris's face!! Oops!
Go yellow knight!!
Our yellow knight in shining armor!
Waiting outside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! We did the pirate dinner back in January and it's pretty fun too. It's too bad that stuff is so darn expensive.
Medieval times is really fun but like you said...once you've seen it you can wait a long time till you go back again. Another bad thing about people taking pictures for you is they are normally really crummy. Whenever someone asks me to take a picture for them I at least make sure you can see everyone. Bummer!
Post a Comment