Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Hairstyle

Before: After:

I finally updated my look a bit! I have had the same hair color since June of 2005 so I decided to go back to my roots (haha get it?) and go back to all brown. The bangs are a little shorter than I am comfortable with, but my hair grows out fast so that shouldn't be a problem for long!

6 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Cute hair! and cute picture on your previous post of you and Chris :)

Adri said...

I love it! Very sophisticated and even a little sexy! What does Chris think?

Kerr Family said...

Your hair is really cute. You look like you can do any color and look cute. BTW...I don't think the bangs look that bad either.

Kurt+Amy said...

Cute Cute Cute!! You're one HOT mama!

Nicole Shelby said...

excellent!

i've been itching to return to my own brown as well. thanks for the push!

Kristi said...

It looks good. I've thought about going to my natural color too, but I have to work up the courage, I'm a wuss.