Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chino Youth Museum

Yesterday Peyton and I adventured out with some friends and went to the Chino Youth Museum to play. It was a little small, but the kids sure had fun! They have separate areas where you can be a fireman, policeman, farmer, news anchor, etc. Here are some pictures from the fun:


It's Hunter, the Fireman!


Kora really liked these little doors that were just her size!


Peyton practicing her standing


Mylie says, "Hey guys, wait for me!"


A sight no mom wants to see...her child in jail



Peyton wanted to play with the legos, but I wouldn't let her because she just kept wanting to put them in her mouth


Another site no mom wants to see...your child on a death trap

It was pretty funny trying to get all of the kids together for a picture. As you can see, they didn't exactly cooperate.

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Cute Pictures!!! I really had a good time. I'm glad you came. Can't wait until our next get together. If I already left a comment sorry, my brain isn't all here. I need a nap.

Jodi Jean said...

how fun!! i should get out of the house more often and go do things like that! (although not anytime soon!!)