Monday, September 8, 2008

Date night!

So my hubby and I went on a date night on Friday night, yay! We've been trying to do better and actually go places without Miss Peyton. Last Friday, the 29th, we went and saw the Dark Knight, and this last week on the 5th we went to eat at Spike's and we planned to go bowling (what we didn't plan on was the crowd). So Plan B was playing arcade games at Boomers.

We killed zombies and rescued hostages (and were sooo close to beating the game, but unfortunately our trigger fingers were dead by that time. And we ran out of tokens).


Christopher definitely packed my lunch on the air hockey game. He won every single game by at least 3 points!


I killed Chris on the basketball game though! He was so stubborn we had to play about 6 different times until he gave up. Victory was mine!!


(I was kind of mad at myself, because I didn't realize until the next day that we didn't even get one picture of us together!!) To end the night, we got slurpees from 7-11. They remind me of our dating days, before we were married, or even engaged! I love my husband, and I am so grateful for him and for the time I have to spend with him!

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

How cute! I miss the dating days. It's great being married but the excitement of dating...and the money to actually go on dates...ahhhhh....miss those days. Glad I have those memories locked up to remember forever.

Jodi Jean said...

how fun! robby and i should try to go out more often ... but finding someone to babysit is always hard for us. boomers looks like it was fun ... the second i saw the 1st photo i knew where you were before i even read it. how lame is that? we haven't been there in AGES (because i ALWAYS beat robby at miniture golf ... HAHA!) go you for beating chris in basketball!

The Horvath Crew said...

Hey Amanda! It looks like you guys had a fun night. We need to get out of the rut of movies and dinner. How did miss peyton do?