Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Venus Embrace

I have to say, I was not a fan of shaving my legs. I hate it because I always either cut myself, miss spots or get razor burn. Until now. I bought the latest razor Venus has come out with called the Venus Embrace and I am in shaving heaven! Not only did I not get razor burn, but I probably got the smoothest shave I have had in years with this new razor and NO CUTS! It is so amazing, I wish I would have bought it sooner! What is nice is that Gillete guarantees you will like the razor, and if not, they will refund your money. Lucky for them, I love it!

So smooth legs works for me! For more cool tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer!

4 comments:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I just found this modern wonder myself! I was able to "steal" it from CVS a couple months back. Then the cartridges went on sale AND I had a coupon so I "stole" some of those too!
LOVE 'EM!!

Kaye said...

I also got this one as a "steal" from CVS and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I agree that it gave me the best shave I probably have EVER had. I will sing its praises from the rooftop with you!

Kerr Family said...

Wow, maybe I should try it. I use the men's Mach 3. For some reason I get better shaves with a mens razor. I would love to try the venus though! Thanks for the review.

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine gave me one of these when she saw my pitifully nicked-up legs when we went to swim at her house. I LOVE it!! They are really great!