She has started laughing now whenever Chris laughs, it is the funniest thing. In this video, she is laughing at her little cow that I am making dance around
This might sound weird coming from a guy but I have to say that WAS cute.
There is nothing cuter than a baby laughing. Love it! Funny how the simplist thing is absolutely hysterical to a baby.
Awwww....she is so cute!!! :)
That is the cutest sound ever! I love it!
That was so cute! Hearing your child laugh is the best sound in the world, huh?!?!
BEST laugh ever!! Just ♥ her!
I love it. She is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.Love,Autie Michelle
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This might sound weird coming from a guy but I have to say that WAS cute.
There is nothing cuter than a baby laughing. Love it! Funny how the simplist thing is absolutely hysterical to a baby.
Awwww....she is so cute!!! :)
That is the cutest sound ever! I love it!
That was so cute! Hearing your child laugh is the best sound in the world, huh?!?!
BEST laugh ever!! Just ♥ her!
I love it. She is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Love,
Autie Michelle
Post a Comment