Weight: 16.05 lbs.
What the pediatrician said: Her weight has slowed down, but she is still okay and there isn't anything to be worried about yet. He also said it's perfectly fine that she doesn't have teeth yet and isn't crawling, especially since she is sitting up so well, with her back straight and everything (yay for good posture). He said I can also start trying to feed her more table food, but that she is doing just great!!
2 comments:
Peyton is such an adorable baby. I'm glad she's healthy and doing well. I can't believe she's 9 months. Time sure flies
yeah for doing just great. don't worry about it, every baby does things at their own pace. rob didn't get any teeth until after he was a year old, and he didn't crawl, he went straigh to walking at 11 months. not all babies are as crazy as aidan, crawling at 4.5 months (its overrated and makes things much more difficult!!!)
Post a Comment