Picture BlogTag
The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
1. The fridge
2. The closet
3. A self-portrait
4. Your favorite room
5. The kitchen sink
6. The laundry room
7. The toilet
8. What are your kids doing right now?
9. Your dream vacation
Hawaii!10. Your favorite shoes
So now I tag Adri, Courtney, Amy, Rebecca and Liz!! Have fun!
4 comments:
You look gorgeous in the self portrait!! And I'm on it, mine will be posted soon.
Cute Blog. Loved the last post of Peyton on the couch. I think we have the same favorite pair of shoes...brown flip flops from Old Navy....Oh, and Amy is right (although I don't know who Amy is) great self portrait. Wish I looked that good after my first baby.
Louis has FOUR kids?! WOW. Sorry. I just clicked on the people you tagged and found him. WOW!
oh, and unlike the other posts, I made fun of your perfect pose. Only cuz I love you
Post a Comment