Friday, August 29, 2008

Hooray!

Peyton has her first tooth popping through!! I can barely get to her mouth to see it, let alone take a picture of it though. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all!

Just getting ready to go on a "real"date with my hubby. We're gonna go see The Dark Knight finally! So Peyton's in bed and we'll be getting the sitter soon. This is a rare occassion, but we're hoping to make it more frequent!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

Yeah, her first tooth. I remember when Hunter got his first tooth we tried to take pictures and it was ridiculous. We had a ton of blurry pictures of his gums. He was crying and not happy. Hunter was a little over 9 months when he got his first tooth too...then it seemed like they all came in at once.

It's funny because you were just saying how she had no teeth and wasn't crawling...just this week. They go at their own pace..they all do it but it's on their own. Yeah!