Here are some fun pictures from my sister's camera:
The story behind this picture is so cute. Chris was sleeping on the couch, and Peyton was awake. So I put her next to him so see if she would wake him up. I left the room, and when I came back, she was asleep too!!
Cute pics! Love the one of Peyton sleeping with Daddy...if only it were that easy to get them to sleep every time! :) Tell your Mom "hi" for me! I LOVED getting to know her when we lived in their ward. She was so nice to me when I was just learning how to be a new mommy.. like you:) Janell
3 comments:
Cute pics! Love the one of Peyton sleeping with Daddy...if only it were that easy to get them to sleep every time! :) Tell your Mom "hi" for me! I LOVED getting to know her when we lived in their ward. She was so nice to me when I was just learning how to be a new mommy.. like you:)
Janell
great pictures!! good job lindsay!
cute one of chris and peyton! sooooo cute! i love sleepy pictures!
Very cute pics! The one of you and Peyton with your crazy face is so funny!
Post a Comment