For all of you who are fans of the book series Twilight, have I got a few things for you!
First of all, there is a band called the Mitch Hansen Band and that have created an entire CD of songs devoted to the book series! If you go to their myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/mitchhansenband, you can hear a couple of the songs from tht CD. My absolute favorite is their interpretation of the lullaby that Edward sings to Bella. I bought their entire CD on iTunes. Very awesome!
Also, my sister sent me this link: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476
It's a behind the scenes look at the upcoming Twilight movie, which comes out on December 12, 2008! There are 4 little videos you can watch, and in one of them, they had a contest to see what the names of their fan base should be called. The winner is the title of my post: Twilighters!
Last but not least, I have already pre-ordered the 4th book, but I also pre-ordered a special edition of the third book, Eclipse. In this edition, it has the first chapter of the fourth book at the end!!!
I had read my sister's copy of the books while I was in Utah, so I wanted to get my own but they were always sold out everywhere I went! So I went ahead and ordered all 4 from amazon.com. I have the first two at the moment, but my special edition of Eclipse won't be out until the end of May. And then of course the fourth one Breaking Dawn won't be out until August 2nd! I can't wait! I am definitely obsessed!!
1 comment:
yeah i'm obsessed as well. i devoured the books (as best i cold while chasing a crazy aidan around). but it was funny because they are not the best books ever (i mean there are a ton of things that BUG me about those books!) but they were addictive and i could not put them down!
Post a Comment