I haven't done a Recipe Thursday in awhile, so I figured I better do it! Sorry again for no pictures because I made it on Monday night and just forgot to take pictures! My favorite part of this recipe is the pineapple. So yummy!
Polynesian Pork Chops
4 boneless pork chops, about 3/4" thick
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed golden mushroom soup (made by Campbells)
1/4 cup water
1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, undrained
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. honey
2 cups cooked rice
Sliced green onions (optional)
Season chops with garlic powder. Heat oil in skillet. Cook chops until browned. Add onion, soup, water, pineapple with juice, soy sauce and honey. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 10 minutes or until pork chops are done. Serve over rice and sprinkle with green onions.
1 comment:
mmmmm sounds good. i wish there was a picture! oh well.
Post a Comment