Friday, April 18, 2008

Video and Pictures of My Baby Girl






So my baby turned 5 months on Monday! It's incredible how much she's grown! I was folding laundry yesterday and she kept laughing, but I couldn't figure out what she was laughing at. Then I figured out she was laughing when I shook the wrinkles out of the clothes before folding them! This video kind of looks like I am hitting her, but I am most definitely not. I am shaking out one of her shirts to make her laugh. It's so funny too because she sometimes sounds like she is about to cry but it turns into a laugh. Too cute.


You'll have to go to the link to see the video, since Blogger won't post mine right now!

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

awwww she's getting soooo big!!

and i love baby giggles, its the best sound in the whole world! SOOOOO CUTE!