Monday, March 17, 2008

No TV

It figures that right now, when we are broke as a joke, our TV would fail. Yesterday we turned on the TV to discover that we could hear the sounds, but the screen was completely black. Of course we checked to make sure everything was plugged in right, but it still wouldn't come on. The hubs called the company and luckily we have a defective model so it is still under warranty and they are shipping us a part and having a technician come out to fix it. But when? We won't get the part until Wednesday and since we are leaving Thursday, it won't get fixed until Tuesday! AH! So I am having to find other ways to entertain myself while I do things around the house. What am I to do without my shows?? *Tear* That is a little sad, but hey! It's cheap entertainment which is all we can afford right now!

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

bummer! i don't know what i would do without our tv, not like i watch it all day long, but i need some background noise!