Sunday, March 30, 2008

Peyton's First Plane Ride

Like I said in a previous post, I was very nervous about how Peyton would do on her very first plane ride. Would she be one of those kids who everybody hates and throws dirty looks her way at the end of the hour and a half plane ride that she was screaming all the way through? Or would she be a sweet little angel who never murmured a peep and everyone gave adoring glances at and said, "Awww, what a good baby."

Luckily for us, it was the latter one.

She was very good on the plane. She didn't like being changed in the tiny bathroom on board, but since she decided to stink up her diaper, it had to be done. (Thank goodness my hubby was there and willing to do it, he's wonderful!)

Now I am just nervous for the plane ride home with her all by myself. Flying by myself doesn't make me nervous, I've done it lots of times. It's flying home by myself with a baby, a purse, a diaper bag and a car seat.

Oy, don't even want to think about that one right now.

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

i'm sure she'll be an angel on the way home as well ... good luck!!