Sunday, March 30, 2008

Books, books and more books

I just discovered a series of books that I absolutely LOVE. There are 3 out at the moment, with the 4th one coming out in the fall. The first book is called Twilight, the second New Moon, and the third Eclipse. They are by an LDS author named Stephenie Meyer. I read all 3 books in 5 days! They are amazing and now they are making a movie out of the first one! I am eagerly anticipating the release of the fourth one this fall. I highly recommend you read them!

I also have taken a trip to the Deseret Bookstore outlet while up here and oh man, spent about $50 on lots more books I am looking forward to reading. I am currently reading a book my mom recommended called The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger. Very informative and definitely an interesting read. It makes me want to be a much better wife, that's for sure! I am also looking forward to my husband reading a book I bought for him called How to Date Your Wife. Not that he isn't good at it, but I think we could definitely use a few ideas to get out of the dinner and a movie routine.

Anyone have any book recommendations?

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

i just got twilight in the mail last week. i'm still on chapter 1, so dont ask me about it yet!

and i LOVED proper care and feeding of husbands ... i might have to look into that other book!!