Thursday, September 9, 2010

Utah Trip (from my camera)

My pictures are not as good, and there aren't as many. But I'm working on that! At least I actually got a few pictures! Thank goodness my sister is good about taking pictures for me.

One of the days we were there, we took Peyton (and Damon, of course) bowling for the first time as just our little family of 4. Peyton loved it. She had a cold (and a very red nose) but she had fun and acted just fine.







My hubby has some mad skills

I'm sure I need to work on my form...


What Damon did while we bowled...
We also went to the aquarium where Peyton was so excited because she found Nemo!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Awww i miss Utah! PS ever since you went private your feeds don't show up on my blogger :(